This tutorial presents
R code for forest mapping with the so-called area-based method. It consists in using prediction models calibrated during the previous step with wall-to-wall lidar surveys to produce maps of forest parameters.
The following files are provided:
- Rmarkdown source,
- ABA forest mapping and inference in html,
- datasets required to run the source code are also available on the repository and on google drive.
- July 19, 2022: metrics map computation now relies on
- May 24, 2022: switch to
sfto comply with new version of
- Dec. 27, 2021: future.apply package used for parallelization
- Aug 3, 2021: updated to comply with lidaRtRee 3.1.0
- April 2021: first version