This tutorial presents
R code for the calibration and validation of prediction models with the so-called area-based method, which aims at calibrating relationships between metrics computed from airborne laser scanning (ALS) point clouds and forest stand parameters measured on field plots.
The following files are provided:
- Rmarkdown source,
- ABA model calibration tutorial in html,
- datasets required to run the source code are also available on the repository.
- July 19, 2022: checked with new version of
- May 24, 2022: switch to
sfto comply with new version of
- Dec. 27, 2021: checked field dataset
- Aug 3, 2021: updated to comply with lidaRtRee 3.1.0
- Mar 2021: first version