lidaRtRee_tutorials is a repository that provides tutorials for forest analysis with airborne laser scanning (ALS or lidar remote sensing) data, using functions from
R packages lidR (also available on CRAN) and lidaRtRee (also available on CRAN). Tutorials are available as
- ALS data checking and preprocessing,
- tree detection and segmentation,
- field plot co-registration with ALS data,
- forest structure metrics mapping,
- forest gaps and edges detection,
- area-based approach for forest parameters estimation and mapping.