This workflow proposes
R functions for checking and preprocessing Airborne Laser Scanning (lidar remote sensing) data. It is based on functions from R package
lidR, and it includes the following steps:
- check the content of one file,
- create images and statistics from multiple files,
- compute digital surface models.
The following files are provided:
- Rmarkdown source,
- ALS data preprocessing tutorial in html,
- a bibliography file
- datasets required to run the source code are also available on the repository.
- July 19, 2022: checked with new version of
- May 24, 2022: switch to
sfto comply with new version of
- Dec. 27, 2021: future.apply package used for parallelization
- Sept. 21, 2021: first release